-->

Pages

Jumat, 22 Juli 2011

ELF Little Black Beauty Book Cool Collection

Yeahh okayy okayy
I'm gonna review, palette again! LOL =))
Hope you not bored with my silly review.
So what this is?
This is a mini compact palette contains 28 eyeshadow colors, 20 lip colors, 1 mirror, and 1 applicator. 
Really great for on-the-go beauty touchups.

♥ Creams and powders to be housed in the same palette. it can be messy
♥ The eyeshadows is not really really pigmented & little bittttt chalky. But its really great for $5 palette!!
♥ The lip colors are really smooth, not make my lips drying
♥ I hate the applicators *Jerk!
♥ It small, same size with palm of my hand
♥ I'm not regret to purchasing this >.<
♥ Easy to carry in your purse



beautiful isn't it? 

uhhh this my make my heart melting

SWATCHES! ♥




2 komentar:

  1. wah sayang yaa g ada penghalang antara esedo ama lippennya .. kalo ada asoy bgt nih item, btw km beli dmn jovee ? :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Vicky, aku batesin pake tissue aja vi, ini ketemu ready stock di facebook :)

    BalasHapus