-->

Pages

Sabtu, 30 Juli 2011

La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel

 Ok, i'm rarely make a review about skincare cause i'm not too interest at first time.
But now i will start to looking for skincare products.
So when I go to drugstore in Singapore, I found La Roche Posay on that store.
After looking around the product, I choose the cleansing gel!
The price about SG$29.90

Why I choose this?
Physiological Formulation : High make-up removal power. Physiological pH. Cleansing agents selected for an optimal tolerance. Soap-free. Alcohol-free. Colorant-free. Paraben-free.


INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER PEG - 7 GLYCERYLCOCOATE ● POLOXAMER 184 ● POLOXAMER 124 ● ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● ISOHEXADECANE ● SODIUMHYDROXIDE ● AMMONIUM POLYACRYDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHIL TAURATE ● ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● CAPRYLYL CLYCOL ● MYRTRMONIUM BROMIDE ● BENZOIC ACID ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (CODE F.I.L. B32791/1)





♥ The texture really gel like
♥ Really make my face clean & not leaving residues
♥ I love the fragrance, not too strong
♥ Good for oily skin
♥ Not my face drying after I rinse with water
♥ NON COMEDOGENIC!!
♥ Little bit expensive for some ladies
♥ Hard to get in my country 
♥ Repurchase? OFCOURSE! Hahahaha. And I will try another cleanser to if this Discontinued :'(


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar