-->

Pages

Sabtu, 19 November 2011

Etude Fresh Cherry Tint

When I'm too lazy to put heavy lip product but i'm still want to my lips are not bare.. I use lip tint to give color on my lips. This is my lip tint so far.
What's that?

Etude - Fresh Cherry Tint

I have two colours. Orange and Pink.
It comes with simple and cute packaging with some stars detail near a font.
The applicator it look likes regular lip gloss, so it not pick so much product to out.


♥ buildable colour
♥ watery-creamy texture
♥ good staying power
♥ nice smells..
♥ fast drying
♥ you get natural colour on your lips!
♥ not recommend to use as cheek tint, it will be patchy
♥ small, easy to carry >.<
♥ use after using lipbalm, or your lips will be drying & crack
♥ pretty if you layer it with clear gloss
♥ adorable price
♥ repurchase? no.. its enought. lets try other lip tint.



1 komentar:

  1. I haven't tried these, but it kind of seems like other things I've tried :) I looove lip tints ^^

    BalasHapus