-->

Pages

Sabtu, 19 November 2011

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner

After trying many liquid eyeliner. This is the great drugstore liquid eyeliner! 
It come with black, small, sleek packaging, and long handle.
I really love the applicator, it felt tip. Make me easy to apply without shaky hand LOL
Fast drying, no flaky, etc I will review guys!

scroll down

down




down




down




♥ Smudgeproof! When I use this liquid eyeliner and I crying & rub my eyes, it still staying without smudge!
♥ Waterproof. Like I said before, I crying and it full of tears!
♥ Awesome staying power
♥ Strong colour, not just weak color
♥ Cheap >.< Just spending less than $5
♥ Can make thick or thin line
♥ Fast drying, dont need to waiting so loooong
♥ Repurchase? Yes!! 

top-bottom : elf pen eyeliner - revlon liquid eyeliner

slow rub..

Very recomended!

2 komentar:

  1. Setuju!!!
    Gw pake ini juga... Emang mantep yeee.. Kuasnya enak lagi dipake.
    Trus juga lumejen awet. Uhuy deh pokoknya

    BalasHapus
  2. hahha iya manteb uhuy mah si revlon, racunin si dewi ini deh cat..dia lagi cari liquid e/l tuh..hahaha

    BalasHapus