-->

Pages

Minggu, 25 Desember 2011

Quick Review & Take a Look : Skinfood Rose Essence Lipbalm

So this is a mini lip balm from Skinfood. 
The size is very small, but still cute. 
Comes with round pink packaging with rose print and skinfood logo (cupid!)
I little bit scary when open it because this lipbalm has very maroon colour, i hope it just sheer on my lips.
After trying this on my lips, it can be tinted lipbalm too!










 They has small rope to connect with cellphone, cute lipbalm ever >.< ♥


5 komentar:

  1. so cute this mini lipstick!!!
    passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook!)
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful Christmas … keep in touch

    BalasHapus
  2. I've already follow your blog & "Like" you on facebook ;)

    BalasHapus
  3. Oh my gosh! That's super cute ><

    BalasHapus
  4. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect date.

    BalasHapus