-->

Pages

Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation Tester in Light

How long I' not posting here? I miss you guysss
What I'll review today? 
So this is one foundation range from Sleek, but I try in tester version. 
Crème To Powder means it has cream texture and will change to powder texture on your face.

They said :
Oil-Free Crème to Powder is a full coverage smooth concealing foundation that leaves you with a flawless and matte powder finish.

Buying foundation by online store and choose right foundation shade is usually tricky. Some picture swatch said it fit on but other picture said not, and you will stuck. If lucky, you'll pick good choice, or just wasting money. Sleek has made good idea by making tester version come with few shade to try, you can see the texture or coverage fit to you or not.

Sleek Crème To Powder has 4 options to choice. Light, Light/Medium, Medium/Dark, Dark. Each tester containts 5 shade. I got 'Light' which includes Shell, Sand, Calico, Bamboo, and Latte. Spend $4.50 is better than wasting $11 (fullsize), right?

After trying for few times, I would say this has thick texture, but I'm very impressed it not feel heavy on skin! Easy to blend with fingers or sponge, it will take a time if you still want to apply with brush. *your brush will eat much product! wasting time, wasting product!* If you not blend it really well, it might sink into finelines. About coverage, it has medium coverage. Covering redness, even out skintone, some blemish, and give natural flawless matte finish. Even it cream to powder texture, it not drying on my face and make some crack. I'm impressed with the staying power too, quite good. I'm not using blotting paper for.. 5 hours? forgot.
Another good thing this is has no scent. Awesome!

My shade is Sand, really love it! I'll buy fullsize version!!





 










465 Shell - 484 Sand - 478 Calico - 485 Bamboo - 458 Latte

7 komentar:

  1. Wah kelihatannya bagus ya…
    belinya dimana say?

    BalasHapus
  2. Waaa menariiik!! Gw ga pernah berani beli foundation atau bedak online (kecuali transparant). Tapi yg ini boleh dicoba =)

    BalasHapus
  3. kak, kalo mau beliii dimana yaaaaah? pengen juga nyobain sleek ^^

    BalasHapus
  4. Waah...yg lagi sibuk mau ujian jadi jarang update, semangat ye jo, semangat belajar semangat juga nge-lenongnya. Hehehe..
    Ini tester kit jadi kena berapa jo? Reviewnya menggoda juga, lumayanan sekalian ceki2 shade dulu.

    BalasHapus
  5. Great...Must try !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi! lovely blog! I'm interested in this foundation, but take the Tester Kit, is not so cheap for me, could you tell me what is your shade in MAC, if you know, just to choose the right color. Thanks!!!
    My email is: misssapopoo@gmail.com

    BalasHapus