-->

Pages

Sabtu, 03 Maret 2012

ULTA Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner

I'm quite interesting with ULTA product. I choose this gel liner, with Dublin shade.

Their claims:
Long lasting intense color and the beautifully creamy formula allow maximum control for precise application.  ULTA Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner is versatile enough to wear every day or take on a night on the town.

It comes with frosted glass jar, pretty huge jar. But the quantity are same like other gel liner, 3g/0.11oz.
Dublin has pretty army green colour with subtle shimmer. But I need to apply twice layer to get real solid colour.

When I see the texture on jar, it look like 'hard to blend detected' but I goooes wrong! The texture was very creamy, smooth glides, applies like dream. About staying power, it just so so.. easy to smudge out. Maybe you can prevent smudge with eye primer and skintone eyeshadow. Aaaah I'll try again, I love this colourr very much. Green eyeliner can be pretty without looking "You want go to clubbin' huh?"

Price : $9 on ULTA website.
Repurchase? No.








2 komentar:

  1. Hi Joveeta! You know what? I tink you should make a Youtube beauty channel, you can review makeup products in there :)

    BalasHapus