-->

Pages

Sabtu, 14 April 2012

ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral

Hmm, I think I’m starting to collect blush.. And most of blush I pick to home are shimmery, it mean I like shimmer blush? HA-HA-HA Sound like so. Actually I don’t really like shimmery thingy, but shimmery blush really good on me >o<





Due  I like most of drugstore cosmetic, so I try ELF. Which is has very affordable price & cosmetics range. *Who like affordable makeup?! Raise your hand!*. It comes with black sleek matte packaging, hmm if you familiar with NARS, this very NARS look alike packaging. *copycat, huh? Packaging doesn’t matter LOL* I pick candid coral, because it has pretty coral colour. I can’t see real colour, there is no ELF tester in Indonesia so I just googling ^_^


In fact, candid coral is medium coral with peachy hint and subtle gold shimmer. Not too sheer, not too strong heavy colour.. just nice. This colour look good on medium skintone. Very pretty, even it has gold shimmer, it willn’t end up like shimmer bomb on your face. Very wearable, for daytime too. This  really good blush for spending $3. Also great pigmentation, but so so staying power.. yaaah what need to complain with $3 blush? Overall, this is worth the price. Buy other colour? No.. Not interesting with other colour..






why thereeeess look more brown? no nooo it medium coral with hint of peachy pink! grawrrr. want to eat my camera!

6 komentar:

  1. hahaha~ cute review.

    Indeed it looks very adorable yet natural on Indonesian girls' cheeks

    BalasHapus
  2. PO ya ? PO dimana ? :) dari dulu pengen banget nyoabin elf ^^

    BlushOff

    BalasHapus
  3. rana mustika, absolutely! ^_^

    marsha, you can get from femaledaily, or go to zatura, lapak esiotrot.

    BalasHapus
  4. wah warnanya unik.. beli di mana?

    thanx for the review :D

    http://purplelyhazelly.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. haha you are too cute and funny! i once also reviewing about this. mind to follow my blog and check it as well? http://bubblegum-happiness.blogspot.com/2012/03/elf-haul-review-and-swatches.html

    thx dear! have a great day! :)))

    BalasHapus
  6. me me! #raiseMyHandForAffordableMakeup
    hahahaha...
    nice review Jove.. i will absolutely try this blush... oya, aq tag km di 11 random things about me lho.. chekidot ya... thanks a lot, pretty.. http://gita-life.blogspot.com/2012/06/11-random-things-about-me.html

    BalasHapus