-->

Pages

Minggu, 01 April 2012

NYX Matte Bronzer



Happy *late* April fools day!
Finally.. found my holy grail bronzer! Also can be shading product too.
Ok, what that's? I love my NYX Matte Bronzer,  there are 5 shade available and I choose Deep because it more taupe than other shade which they're to orange/yellowish/red.

♦ claims ♦
Just in time for Spring and Summer – the Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy complexion using any of the powder bronzers available in five russet shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long! 

It comes with round-black sleek packaging, very NYX.. With mirror inside.
Why matte bronzer? I don't like shiny bronzer. Matte bronzer also can use for contouring, darken your eyebrow, and so on. Multitasking product :D

I love the texture, not really powdery or creating any mess. Good color payoff and staying power, also blend nicely to my skintone without muddy look or oompa loompa look. More good thing is, no fragrance!

About price, this bronzer quite cheap and good value product. You get fullsize 9.5gr (0.33oz) bronzer by purchasing $9 (IDR100,000-110,000 with tax).  Aaaaah just love! Worth to try!

 **Swatches on moisturizer skin so you can really see the colour
with flash
without flash

 **Slightly swipe, very pretty nice and subtle isn't it?!


9 komentar:

  1. Wah makasi banget reviewnya sis… aku lagi nyari-nyari matte bronzer yang bagus dan terjangkau , pas baca ini langsung jatuh hati hehehe.. membantu banget reviewnya ^^

    BalasHapus
  2. I want this so bad but I just ordered two new bronzer from Benefit and The Balm. Sigh *__*
    The color looks like it could be great for body bronzer too.

    BalasHapus
  3. Shasha, glad to hear that, good luck!

    Fifi, it pretty similar with Too Faced Choco Soleil Bronzer too ($20) >.<

    BalasHapus
  4. Jovee.. coba di muka doong.. Pengen liat ^^ (Pengen beli juga) =)

    BalasHapus
  5. jo, ini bisa dipake untuk shading ga ya?

    BalasHapus
  6. I Love NYX Products..

    But, is there anyone can explain to me, what the main function of bronzer? Is that same function for shading ?

    Please Kindly visit my blog.. I'm NewBie from Indonesia too...
    http://callystalynn.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. utk kulit asia kaya kita gini cocokan yg shade deep atau light yah? takut terlalu gelap ngambil warnanya >.<

    BalasHapus
  8. biar murah beli dimana yaaa... kemarin aku nanya di matahari expensive banget.. >_<

    BalasHapus