-->

Pages

Senin, 14 Mei 2012

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Hello, guys! Sorry no updates and posting for long time, I was sick for a few days.
So I back and bring you some update here!
Let me introducing you my new favorite concealer now, Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

This come with sleek white packaging & clear lid so you can see the inside. It opens and closes with magnet.
It contains 2 colours concealer, 1 neutralizer and 1 setting powder, well if one of this colour not fit to your skintone you can mix it with another colour to get perfect shade for you. Buttt, if you darker than NC30 and lighter than NC20, this will not suitable for you.

I loveee the neutralizer so much! It was greenish/olive toned neutralizer for neutralize redness. For blemishes and redness, I just tab the neutralizer only and voila! For tired eyes/dark circle, I put neutralizer first, layer again with concealer, and set it with setting powder. Buh-bye panda eyes!




All of concealer, neutralizer and setting powder was have really good textures. Not oily, greassy, watery, also easy to blend, and really pigmented. The setting powder texture was really smooth, soft, but not powdery. I never get any cakey-ness, sink on fine lines, or drying on my face.

Oh btw, I don't have heavy scars or really heavy dark circle. So this concealer with medium coverage was good enough. Some people may need more coverage.

How much it costs? around $10 on Target.com




before : u can seeeeee blemishes on my forehead, my tired eyes and some redness?


after >,<



Sound good right? Have you tried this concealer?

6 komentar:

  1. yeahhh (•̪ -̮ •̪♈̷̴)(•̪ -̮ •̪♈̷̴) bagus baguss vee (y)

    BalasHapus
  2. will definitely try it!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Looks awesome :) I've heard a lot about this concealer~

    However, I'm sure that it won't match my skin tone X)

    BalasHapus
  4. Hay, ini bisa dibeli dimana ya selain target.com ? Aku barusan mo coba beli disana, but they dont ship to indo :(

    BalasHapus
  5. hi, beli dimana ya kalo di jakarta? ada rekomendasi?

    BalasHapus