-->

Pages

Rabu, 06 Juni 2012

NYX Stick Blush - Pink Poppy

Remember my review about Stick Blush at few post before?
I just want to do quick review ladies.


I'm addicted with this stick blush, so I one colour again. I choose Pink Poppy ♥

Its muted medium pink, with subtle shimmer. Similar with Orchid, but Orchid is more coral/orangey and more shimmer. 

Texture, pigmentation, and staying power not different with other colours, i love consistent formula. Not wishy-washy depend on your luck, sometimes you can get the sucks product. So don't worry ;)

I'm interesting to try other colour *again*, maybe Tulip or Waterlily?





Do you have this NYX Stick Blush? What colour you love? ^_^ ♥

2 komentar:

  1. warnanya bagus :) cute banget

    BalasHapus
  2. This is such a nice colour! Thank you for the review :)

    BalasHapus