-->

Pages

Minggu, 31 Maret 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Happy Sunday ladies! Thankyou Yozellyn who nominated me in 'The Versatile Blogger Award'.
There's the rules :
1. Nominate some other blogger
2. Let them know you have nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the versatile blogger award to your post

This is the blogger I nominated!
Theresia Fweegy | Muse's Wonderland
Chell Sanjaya | Polish Wonderland
Melinda | Peachy Sweetness
Kiki Coroline | Kiki Coroline's Blog
Lina Kim | Sparkle Apple
Romacchiato | Romacchiato Blog
Fonny Saovara | Britizie and Bolly
Cheryl Raissa | Bienvenido a Cheryl's Blog

7 Random Facts About Me
1. I'm very insecure with my acne scars. I tend to cover it up with foundation if I want go to outside.
2. I love baby oil. I apply baby oil entire my body before sleep and wake up with well-moisturizer skin.
3. I'm high temperament person, easy to talk rude and sarcasm, and easy to forget them tomorrow. I think I really need hypnotheraphy to keep my temper cool -_-
4. I'm rarely buy clothes, I often buy makeup. But when I'm buy clothes, I can't stop until my storage full!
5. I have birthmark on my right hand. It look like accident scars because it more darker than my skin colour.
6. I have 5 piercings, 3 on left ear and 2 on right ear. But now I just wear 2 earring on left side, and 1 one right side.
7. I don't like to buy Mascara. You just can use them for 3-6 months. Very short life span, why need to buy SUPER expensive mascara? Maybelline is my favorites one because it's affordable and has good quality.

Finally, that's all. Thankyou for reading and happy Easter!

3 komentar:

  1. Thank you for nominating me :D I just followed your blog!

    http://peachysweetness.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you Jo! will make one now hahah :*
    museswonderland.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. We have a lot in common:) I am insecure about my acne scars too, I can't really wear foundation because of how much my skin flakes:/ Nice blog though, I became a member!

    Townhouse Palette

    BalasHapus